Thursday 9 April 2009

Auction addicts!


Its been a long time since, I went to our local auction house in Tavistock, but it was well worth the wait.

I love auctions, as does my good friend and neighbour Dilly. So off we set bright and early to claim our spot, cheque books poised and bidding finger well warmed up.

We were not disappointed! 2 hours later we were driving home wondering what on earth our husbands would make of our latest treasure. ( Another thing we have in common, husbands who dont appreciate our bargains)

I picked up a shelf unit for my daughters bedroom, which I couldnt wait to work my magic on, 2 chairs for the breakfast room ( another ongoing project), and a pine shelf with a couple of drawers. This is destined for the kitchen to put my enamel cannisters and Cath Kidston mugs on.

All in all a pretty good day.

1 comment:

  1. well well well,,,thinks that the buckingham genes coming out.....please don,t take my mum with you lol..........have a great easter glyn,girls,brooklyn x

    ReplyDelete